blue bios screen then computer shuts down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Everything to Nothing
when im on my computer i get this random blue screen then my computer shuts down, it nay be to do with my mobo overheating but it definately aint my psu i only got it on saturday and i had the problem with my previous one, my specs are in my sig

it says nothing just a blank screen sorry for calling it a bios screen it was the same colour

Okay...

1. What color is the screen actually
2. Does it have anything on the screen, typed letters or anything of the sort
3. Did it just happen randomly? While performing a task? Or after doing something, like downloading a file.
4. How long was PC running before this happened?
5. Does it do it all of the time?
6. When it does it, does the screen stay there until you shut it off, or does it flash and then shut down itself and reboot automatically.

That will help us.

the screen is dark blue and has no writing on it at all, it usualy happens when im online, my pc is probarbly on about 5 hours a day constantly, happens about once a day it shows up then pauses for about 1 or 2 seconds then the computer jsut shuts down it dosnt reboot.

I honestly don't think you should make that judgement at this point... Bit premature, anyways, disable the automatic restart, there WILL be something there.... It is probably a driver conflict... Please don't tell me this is with Vista...

lol prob is but dont panic we'll help you solve it, have you run any adaware, spyware programmes ? do you run a secure firewall ?

ummm guys you do realize that the last time before yesterday this was posted on was about 3 months ago? LOL

I think nick already solved it a while ago :)

you said you got a new psu have u plugged all the leads into the motherboard as there might not be enought power going into the board which is causing certain compoments to fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom