Help me write the Ultimate Computer bible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
or you shall burn in computer anti-heaven, where thou shalt be tortured by Bill Gates and be forced to re-code all of what is Windows ME until it is perfect and pure.

This part should come after all the commandments. It is one of the punishments for breaking a commandment. This would also bring the "don't just buy the most expensive stuff" commandment down to a acceptable level.

1. Thou shall build thy own's computer.
2. Thou shalt not buy from Dell.
3. Thou shalt not skimp on thy power supply.
4. Thou shall not splurge an unnecessarily huge amount of cash, on one's build
5. Thou shalt always overclock and not fear to overclock
5. Thou shalt keep your PC cool
6. Thou shalt treat your computer with respect! As if the system was thou child
7. Thou shall maintain a dust free and clean system.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's computer
10. Thou shalt not bear false witness about thou's own computer (Khan!!!)
11. Thou shall not force parts if said parts do not go into slot, as things usually go in one way.
12. Thou shall always install thine latest drivers before posting "Oh no!! my new device is broken" on T.F.
13. If thou get a really power hungry video card, thou shall remember to plug in the extra video power before claiming that thou video card is broken.
14. "Thou shall be grounded when working on thy computer."
14. Failure to abide by the PC Bible will result in burning in computer anti-heaven, where thou shalt be tortured by Bill Gates and be forced to re-code all of what is Windows ME until it is perfect and pure and bad bang for the buck for the system you just bought

You dropped the "don't just buy the most expensive one".

And I still say that for laptops or really cheap computers with legal windows Dell is not a bad way to go. If you ever look at slickdeals or digitaldeals you will see that Dell has some crazy deals sometimes.
Maybe you should say that you should never buy a Dell without tons of coupon codes.

As I said before:

b1gapl said:
Dell is a crappy company in general. Theres lots of other alternatives for low end desktops and laptops, besides Dell.

It should be kept simple. I mean, we are mostly about building our own computers.

lets simplify this... and keep it just for computer building... then we'll make an addition called other stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom