Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

abctecher

Solid State Member
Hi Everyone
ABCTecher here saying hey....glad to meet some "fellow" techies. While I am new to the site I have been lurking for quite a while. I love meeting new people so please feel free to say hi! I am very sociable lol. I am so happy it is summer time (love spending time outdoors). When I am not having fun outside swimming, laying out, exercising I am working (this is my first year in marketing ~ work with bud.tv which is pretty cool). Its the perfect job for someone like me who has trouble shutting up!! In addition I love to read and watch movies (both collections are quite large!!!). Would love to meet some people with similar hobbies and a love of technology (or atleast their ipod ;-))!

Hey abctecher,
Welcome to T.F.!!!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. lol....that's sounds like what a bellhop would say at a resort. Hey...the summer is awesome, but not cool for our computers...heh... Anyway....welcome!!!

Not to be rude, but are you really a girl?...because you said you were a marketing girl, in the occupation thread. And if you are, kudos!!....It's nice to see girls, into technology.

Hey abctecher,
Not to be rude, but are you really a girl?...because you said you were a marketing girl, in the occupation thread. And if you are, kudos!!....It's nice to see girls, into technology.

hey welcome,
The outdoors suck living in your room is better think everyone here thinks the same im just kidding

Welcome !

Welcome to TF.

Outdoors...? I vaguely remember something that was called that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom