don't know whether this is new......

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
I am looking for a blue/silver designed cpu to replace my current zalman 9500 height is an issue the zalman has about 3mm clearance above it atm it literally just fits. Does anyone know of any coolers which will get me comparable performance but with the same colour scheme as the rest of the case. I have found this one but reviews seem mixed:

MaxOrb P/N:CL-P0369

i have seen this before and i can tell u it wont give u the same cooling as the zalman. um im not too sure bout another cooler thats not as big. u could maybe go the arctic freezer pro 7 which still prob isnt quite as good but great for 30 or so dollars. most good coolers these days are alqays quite large as long as u have sum clearance ull be fine ne way.

your missing unerstanding me I already have the zalman hooked up but for aesthetics I want a cpu of a different colour. As my case is a htpc case height is a serious constraint and any taller hsf just won't fit

get water cooling if u want lots of clearance NOT lol

if u want to keep ur cpu kool those hsf arnt going to help that much, the large ones are the best like the tuniq

get water cooling if u want lots of clearance NOT lol

if u want to keep ur cpu kool those hsf arnt going to help that much, the large ones are the best like the tuniq

Um, he has no space for that. The Zalman CNPS9500 that he has, barely fits, with 3mm clearance.

The Blue Orb II really isn't that good of a cooler...it looks nice but it can't even beat out the Arctic Freezer pro 7

My case has these fans 3x80mm 2x120mm 1x120mm psu fan so cooling internally is pretty good. I also have the stock 8800gts fan and a small 60mm fan which is suppose to be for the heatsink but I placed it in with the hdd's as it dropped there temps by 15 degrees lol.

aren't the max orb and the blue orb fx upgrades of the original blue orb and blue orb 2 ???? I am only going by the way they are labelled on thermal takes website Socket LGA 775

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom