Will this work??

Status
Not open for further replies.
When XP Just came out I was saying the exact same thing That I am saying about VISTA now.

Like you said, Change is a normal process. But Vista is still new. And XP atm is still better IMO. In time, when I believe Vista has improved I will upgrade.

I bash every new OS... Its just what I do... I wait for it a along with every new OS to be heavily, heavily fixed and patched before going to it.

Like, I said, I hated XP just as I hate VISTA now when it first came out.

Code:
In time, when I believe Vista has improved I will upgrade.
Improved in what regard?

Code:
I bash every new OS... Its just what I do...
Seems logical...

Code:
In time, when I believe Vista has improved I will upgrade.
Improved in what regard?

Code:
I bash every new OS... Its just what I do...
Seems logical...

Im waiting till it improves in terms of driver support and compatability.

Im waiting till it improves in terms of driver support and compatability.
That has little to do with Vista. Driver support falls squarely on the shoulders of hardware vendors.

cmon guys. not another vista, xp war. this is almost as bad as the DVD-R vs DVD+r war

mak you are computer tech and you are knowledgeable in computers. so you can get vista to work for you. but most people off of the street can't. joe blow can't use vista.

hardware vendors hasn't caught up yet with the drivers and software. but it has other issues too.

one example. realtek driver work but you have to manually install it for it to work right. that's not realtek's fault. Vista is slow as **** yet claim to be faster than xp. I get impatient with vista and I'm a computer tech

I'm making a lot of money to put xp on people's vista computer.

vista isn't the most stable os. if it was joe blow would be happy. vista might be the most secure windows OS ever (but the back door is left wide open to ms and other vendors. hackers will exploit that one day then vista will be the most unsecure OS system ever), but it's not the most stable

xp was blazing fast when it first came out, it just wasn't that safe. both service packs made it safe but slowed it to a crawl in the process. it had the same software issues from venders that was eventually fixed.

xp is the stablest windows. that is exactly why it is the most exploited

can we stop the vista vs xp war. some people swear by vista, other by xp. vista is here to stay like it or not. I have it. hopefully one day I can use it as a full time OS.

I just think vista needs more time, thats all. For now XP is (Atm) is not only more stable, but is alot Cheaper.

Its not like I will never upgrade to vista. I just want a couple service packs first..

i thought that 128MB video memory was what you needed if you wanted the prettys, it can stull run on lower i thought?

also all you vista fanboys will be ****ed when this antipiracy thing comes in to play...*waits for "im not a pirate though!!"* lol but back on TOPIC i wouldnt recomend you install vista on that machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom