Which MOBO? Socket 462

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakeas

Solid State Member
Have a bad capacitor in my ABIT NF7-S V2 Socket A (Socket 462) NVIDIA nForce2 SPP ATX AMD Motherboard. Need to get another MOBO, however not sure which one to get - been scouring ebay but it is all greek to me. I can put together all of the compents just fine but knowing which one to get hurts my head!

I have the following processor:

AMD Mobile Athlon XP-M 2400+ (45W) Barton 1.8GHz Socket A Processor Model AXMH2400FQQ4C - OEM

Dont want to spend much money, can even get used - just want middle of the road board.... Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

whoa......... socket 462? never heard of it... get a 775 socket motherboard and a good one is the 1 i have which is Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 it retails around US$165 and it has all solid aluminium capacitors which lasts alot more longer than normal capacitors. also get core 2 duo when buying the motherboard as 462 is outdated

He seems very tight on the budget, considering he's looking into Socket 462. Socket AM2 would be cheaper to with, when you're on a budget.

whoa......... socket 462? never heard of it... get a 775 socket motherboard and a good one is the 1 i have which is Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 it retails around US$165 and it has all solid aluminium capacitors which lasts alot more longer than normal capacitors. also get core 2 duo when buying the motherboard as 462 is outdated

he already has a socket 462 cpu thats why he want a board

wow it;s going to be hard to find that mobo try google maybe some misc vendor will have it. Although thats not the safest way to shop might be youre only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom