Convincing my parents..

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what i purposely do to people who don't understand what i'm talking about. lol

lol.... like ppl at computer stores.... i live near one... so when i go visit my friend who works at the store... i go there to confuse the other ppl... then they quit.... its realy funny :)

I agree to start talking all technical and then explain to them how a 400 piece of crap can actually be a 400 pretty good computer when you build your own...also make sure you tell them each part comes with usually a lifetime or 3 year warranty to show its better than the short 1 year they give you with a new computer (any longer and you pay like 150 bucks more)

lol actually dell uses FSP in their builds a lot of times...even if it's not the best it's still better than a cheapo logysis or dynapower.

how about this:
1)get a job.
2)save your money. or get a GOOD job, and take your first paycheck and...
3)buy your own computer, and let your parents keep their $400 POS.
problem solved.

how about this:
1)get a job.
2)save your money. or get a GOOD job, and take your first paycheck and...
3)buy your own computer, and let your parents keep their $400 POS.
problem solved.

thats my plan, i just have to wait til august 5th and i'm 15... wait is that old enough for a job?

ya... its a matter of getting 1k... or enough money to build my core 2 quad system:

q6600
p35 ds3
8800gts 320mb
160gb maybe a 250gb
g-skill HZ
coolermaster centurion5
some PSu

ya... its a matter of getting 1k... or enough money to build my core 2 quad system:

q6600
p35 ds3
8800gts 320mb
160gb maybe a 250gb
g-skill HZ
coolermaster centurion5
some PSu

That system is gonna kick some pretty good a$$. I want that motherboard and CPU, so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom