Walmart computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can simply buy all the parts. and everything and bring it to a local Computer store.. they will put it together for you.. for a small fee... and yes it should be upgradable.. but HP and Dell like to make their stuff hard to get to.

i agree, do some research and buy your parts then atleast you know wether you can upgrade later on, take it to a local computer shop and they will put it together for you

OR

(if you cant be bothered researching or dont know about parts)
go to a computer store and request for them to build you a computer that suits your needs and that can be upgraded later on and get a qoute

Thanks for the replies, guys. I have researched some online stores here in Canada and they seem pretty good. You can pick the parts and for $40, they'll put it together for you. Seems like a good deal. Maybe I'll go that route. I like the Dell from Walmart but am worried that I won't be able to upgrade. I've heard that with Dell if you want to upgrade you have to go through them. Don't know if that's true though.

um.... build decision time.....
AMD Athlon X2 3600+ Brisbane
Biostar Tforce 550 or evga 590
OCZ Gold RAM (yes i knwo g-skill is better, but its 200$ on NCIX)
250 GB HD
Cooler Master Centurion 5
7900gs

um.... build decision time.....
AMD Athlon X2 3600+ Brisbane
Biostar Tforce 550 or evga 590
OCZ Gold RAM (yes i knwo g-skill is better, but its 200$ on NCIX)
250 GB HD
Cooler Master Centurion 5
7900gs

vernong is this your build?
substitute corsair xms2 c4 for the ocz. its 144.
or get the c5 xms2. its 124.
canada prices.

vernong is this your build?
substitute corsair xms2 c4 for the ocz. its 144.
or get the c5 xms2. its 124.
canada prices.

um no... i was giving him ideas for his build... but ur suggestions work either way... (and thats what my sister has... "coincidentally")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom