Adding USB ports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
do exactly that but then again why would u want to? i have two i the front and neva use them.

aj2003 said:
do exactly that but then again why would u want to? i have two i the front and neva use them.

Neither do I. I use the ones on the front only for temporary things. My computer is on the floor under the desk so there is always a possibility that my brother or me would step on the cable and break the usb port.

just get a 4 or 7 port 2.0 usb hub and attach it to the side. or there are 4 port 2.0 usb hubs that go in the extra a-drive bay. my friend has one and it works great.

I know I could get a PCI card thing you have there zeedler but I want them in the front of my case.

just by a new case with them built in the front, you can get some swwet case's at newegg.com for a cheap price. Seems like it would solve it all to me.

I bought an internal USB hub and replaced the floppy drive with this. I'm in Australia, so not sure where to point you for buying guide. As I use a USB flash memory stick, this replaced any need for a floppy drive. Also provided me with USB ports on the front, handy for that Flash drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom