WInbond Hardware Doctor for Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mssssee2

Graphic Designer
Do you have a real link for this program. I seeked a lot but couldn't find a workink one. Do you know an alternative CPU & motherboard temprature monitoring for Vista?

These programs only work if your hardware is built to monitor these temps. Most pre0build machines do not come with the necessary equipment to monitor these temps.

Also your wording is horrible. I dont understand what you are asking for. Link for what program? Winbond HArdware Doctor?

If so you apparently havent learned to use Google.

WInbond Hardware Doctor for Vista - Google Search

Very first response is the answer you are looking for. Sorry to sound so harsh but really i dont understand for someone who hates Vista so much you certainly seem to be trying to find all sorts of software for it.

My hardware ofcourse is built to do that when I used Xp HWdoctor worked.
I searched google found the link provided immediately, but it didn't exist and so did all the other pages which coincidentally lead to the same link IT STILL DOESN't WORK ERROR: 404. I asked for an alternative link that would work, probably they updated their site or somethink, never mind I'll search another time. I searched the first 13 google pages. I also used advanced search in my second attempt to be precise then I gave it up, I hope you realised why I asked. I am not a newb although I am very young I feel totally insulted but no hard feelings. Well, I do not hate Vista I actually find it a quite nice and well-equiped OS but it sure needs enhancement both visual and programming. I currently work on Vista all time and an hour before I formated XP partition and repalced it with Ubuntu which sucks, what a stupid OS btw.Then it is said that Vista is only Graphics. Ubuntu is only Graphics and absolutely incompartible. It does not even support Ntfs partitions, and stucks all time.

So have you tried SpeedFan? Have you tried Motherboard Monitor? Google is there along with MSN, Yahoo and Ask. There are plenty of ways to find hardware monitoring software. Jsut have to know how to look.

As far as the comments. Well i wont apolgize. Sorry. You are young. You are still a newb. You may know a lot about PC's but you still have a lot more to learn. After working on them for 16+ years now i still dont know it all. Even after working on them for htat long i still learn something new everyday. So you can feel insulted. It will happen more often when you work a full time job and your boss doesnt appreciate anyting you do. It happens to all of us. As far as PC's go...you still have got a lot to learn. Even i do. No one knows it all. It is just some of us have more experience with these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom