Deleted File (s) Retrieval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peepuls

Solid State Member
In search for a professional utility that can view the hard drive and allow you to select and retrieve files/folders that were previously deleted

Another thread that should be in another forum. Something has to be done...the off-topic threads actually outnumber the relevant ones in this forum...

Try posting this query in the Operating System's and Software forum...

yes anyway thanks for that unconstructive critsicism! - I am sure we can answer your query here LOL, Tune-Up utilities 2004 does it as does norton disk doctor, i know Tune-up utilities can be downloaded as a dmeo so you can use that for a bit if it is something specific you want!!

There are also other programs you can use - use goole or search the freeware list in the windows OS forum :)

Cache.

I was wondering if the mentioned software will retreive files and folders deleted before the mentioned software are installed?

Yes they should do depending on how long ago these files were deleted!

The program simply ignores the disk markers telling windows that the disk is empty and ready to be written on, then it reads the data that was there before hand.

easy recovery pro will recover off local or network drives.....

and it doesnt need to be preinstalled....

however the longer the drive is in use after the deletion, the lower the probability of recovery.

if u need to program, pm me, and ill host it on webserver for u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom