How a motherboard is created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Japanese TV shows. They're so hilarious.

I eat hot dogs for breakfast....well anything in the fridge. I'll just eat whatever I take first.

I have a few Asian friends and what i have learned is the reason they are so polite is to just get you out the door faster. they will do the formalities but they dont want you asking any more than you need to if you get my drift. They don't take small talk very well. No "hows the wife?" or "your kid is in college right?"

I HATE HATE HAAATE Anime, i know its japanese too... its so **** nerdy i feel like killing myself.

The shows, meh... And for breakfast, 2 eggs and 4 pieces of toast is good :)

I don't like anime either. They are nerdy. I just watch those prank shows.

I don't like anime either. They are nerdy. I just watch those prank shows.

i go to another forum, they're all freaks. the anime should be illegal, it's pretty much naked characters, all look 3. they love it, too, some even admit they're pedofileistic (or however youd say it lol), which i hope they die, thats wrong. (its a psp hacking site to top it off O_O)

idk what you guys are talking about Japan being sexist.

"They have women give you massages without you paying for them"

that's hospitality, would you prefer a man?

"have an umbrella saying B1tch with a guy holding a gun to a woman's head"

ok that's weird, but that's just one person, it's not like all men have them

I've personally went to Japan and I saw nothing OVERLY sexist. and if you wanna say "oh the school uniforms have skirts" ok, yeah but they're below knew height, unlike the sluts in America who pretty much show you their cooch...literally you can look up their skirts when they sit and look at coochie all day long.

The woman didn't walk behind the man like in china, they're not kept on leashes, they're not second class citizens.

comparing Japan to North Korea? I'm sorry but that's ignorant.

yes that is ignorant but asia in general has a sexist bias towards women if anyone whatched kelly osbourn becoming japanese she had to do some horrible stuff just because she was a woman she even tried to becoem a samurai and performed a show and when she read reviews about it a few days later they said it was horrible because she was a woman but her teacher said she did very well as well as many others at the show she also had to perform massages to mens hands in a tea house and she refused to as she wouldnt even do that for her boyfriend in the us and finally ever herd of the happy ending it didnt come from china it came from japan

yes that is ignorant but asia in general has a sexist bias towards women if anyone whatched kelly osbourn becoming japanese she had to do some horrible stuff just because she was a woman she even tried to becoem a samurai and performed a show and when she read reviews about it a few days later they said it was horrible because she was a woman but her teacher said she did very well as well as many others at the show she also had to perform massages to mens hands in a tea house and she refused to as she wouldnt even do that for her boyfriend in the us and finally ever herd of the happy ending it didnt come from china it came from japan

your post has been ignored by yours truly for the following reason.

-You watch Kelly Osbourne

that alone is grounds for you to be locked up in a cell. honestly, they didn't not like the performance cause she was a woman, they didn't like it cause she's KELLY OSBOURNE! come on now, she couldn't do anything without me giving it a bad review, she could take down the whole chinese army and I'd still say she's a terrible soldier.

lol theres ppl taking bout what they have for breakfast in this post

well i have 5 weetbix with fruit and and a hardboiled egg on toast every mornin:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom