How a motherboard is created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks just like i thought it would.....

but what i got out of this is anywhere you go, Taiwanese to English translation sucks. did you notice the sign in the factory in both English and Taiwanese? make lesser mistakes......

it looks just like i thought it would.....

but what i got out of this is anywhere you go, Taiwanese to English translation sucks. did you notice the sign in the factory in both English and Taiwanese? make lesser mistakes......

yeah, I was irked by that stupid poster, why don't they just say "We pay you to emulate a robot, not a human"

If they did that here in the US it wouldn't take long for the union to get on em!

lol yeah really, that poster just basically tells them to "STFU and work". and then that editor guy calls them "words to live by" god i hate tools like that.

They see women as inferior, and can pay them much less.

i hate how sexist china/taiwan/japan is. my dad goes for trips over there for sony, and tells us how there are very weird things they do to women (weird thing is, there was an umbrella, and it said B1tch on it (w.o the i, had to, the forums would bleep it out >.>) and had a guy holding a gun to a womens head on it...) and they make women give you massages and stuff at hotels, without having you pay for it...

they are racist too over there. they have parts of the cities for tourists. but even in Tokyo the rest of the city is full of shops and places that say, "Japanese only" what the **** is this Birmingham Alabama in 1963?

they are racist too over there. they have parts of the cities for tourists. but even in Tokyo the rest of the city is full of shops and places that say, "Japanese only" what the **** is this Birmingham Alabama in 1963?
Communist countries = no no (china).

but yea, japan, north korea, they both are sort of messed up. South Korea is fine, though. Although my dad works with japeneese guys, they seem nice, but they have very different ways we do here. They eat hot dogs for breakfast O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom