just quit smokeing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never ever ever ever touched any type of drug, alcohol or anything else for that matter. Im only 15, but you wouldnt believe how many times im been offered marijuana. I feel confident that I will stay true to my beliefs and not let drug addiction catch me.

I cant even possibly imagine what my children will go through in the future.. cause drug addiction and peer pressure is getting harder and harder as the years go by.

Sometimes I wonder why stuff like this even exists.

beat your children, it worked for me, much more effective than lecture which leads to curiosity

let them decide for themselves? that is the worst parenting i've ever heard, not trying to flame but, just say no, how could you let your kids experiment with drugs like that?

let them decide for themselves? that is the worst parenting i've ever heard, not trying to flame but, just say no, how could you let your kids experiment with drugs like that?

I think it all depends on the family/kid/situation. In some circumstances educating your kid and just trusting him/her can be the right move...in others it's not.

However I do firmly believe in educating kids about stuff...not just saying "drugs are bad mmmmmkay..."

I went through a pretty hefty drug phase myself...probably done more kinds of drugs than anyone here. Luckily I realized I was going down the wrong path and changed...and instead of laying on a rock at the yuba river in Cali stoned out of my mind and tripping on 2 hits of acid I'm studying Motorsport Engineering in Oxford.

...and I'm doing quite well :) Just got my grades back and I have all A's except for a B here and there...and next year I'm most likely going ot be accepted to the master's program. weee

Consider this, did anyone ever show you a forum and tell you that you would be cool to post useless crap on it? Yea, Same thing, except you may not die from yours..... :(

An addiction to anything is a disease, if it is in your family and then you happen to try something in life, you are more prone to bow to it. It has run in my family for years and I'm a smoker with "hope clouds" every 2 or 3 weeks. I've tried a lot but unless you've experienced it, it's tough to describe.

Precisley :cool:

Anyway i know drugs are hard to stop, my friend used to, if i ever i cought him i would knee him in the face, he hated me for it. But now thanks me alot :).

Most other people might go for electro shock theropy.
However here, we just KMAN-Knee-Kick-In-The-Face-Theropy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom