how are those new p35 chipsets doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdLeft152

Daemon Poster
I was just wondering how those new p35 chipsets were doing? they look better than the p965, but do they support sli or crossfire? any details on these would be appreciated.

I know they have benchmarked a bit faster, but im not sure if any of them support 16x sli.

I would be very interested to hear peoples opinions cause im thinking of getting one.

I've heard they're pretty good at overclocking and overall performance.

Heres a review of six P35 motherboard:
Pipe Dreams: Six P35-DDR3 Motherboards Compared | Tom's Hardware
The reviews of the board were so close together, that it's just a matter of what features you like, whether it be Wi-Fi or X-Fi audio.
I'm liking the MSI P35 Diamond.

I know that the P5K Deluxe supports the full x16 SLI.

I've heard they're pretty good at overclocking and overall performance.

Heres a review of six P35 motherboard:
Pipe Dreams: Six P35-DDR3 Motherboards Compared | Tom's Hardware
The reviews of the board were so close together, that it's just a matter of what features you like, whether it be Wi-Fi or X-Fi audio.
I'm liking the MSI P35 Diamond.

I know that the P5K Deluxe supports the full x16 SLI.

As far as I know the Asus P5 series only support Crossfire. Heres the official site where it states crossfire but nothing about SLI.

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

Wow I really want to purchase a DS3R now...I had no idea they were that cheap and overclocked that well.

The P5N-E is already on it's way back to Newegg and when it gets there (UPS tracking says the 20th...WTF??) I will get my 88 bucks back and instead of going RAID (was going to use 49.99 with a promo code to go RAID 0) I will pick up a DS3R. People on OCN are hitting 480+ FSB easily with them. One guy hit 510 FSB with only like 1.48 Vcore on his E6420....thats insane for a board this cheap. I want to see more of how they do and I may just start recommending them over the 650i's not if they are as good as they look.

No way get a 680i over even a 650i....looking at how well the DS3R is doing so far I think you could condier one.

yeah the p35 chipset really is the one to go with. At the same clocks it also performs better than all the previous 775 chipsets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom