intel core 2 duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Chose the stuff. I want a 300gb hard drive, nice computer case, 2gb of ram, don't know what motherboard to get cause all the ones i checked had bad reviews. P.S. people had bad reviews for my asus m2n4sli but i have no problems.

I am thinking the evga geforce 7600gt or the 8500gt. I am on a budget. I am selling me 1st computer in my sig. I want to put money in the bank and build a new computer.

core 2 duo or amd athlon 64 x2 6000+?

just noticed some bad news Instead of that graphics card i will have to get the 7900gs and get a Wireless N router and 3 wireless N cards. I just remembered when me and my friends are gaming there is lag and thats caused by my dad watching videos online and my sister talking on the phone.

A wireless N router and cards will solve that right? or do i have to get better internet?

I have cable but don't know what speed. I think its 256 something.

dang dude's what the heck that is the best find yet oh man maybe cause of that i will get the 8800.
Oh and that psu seems kinda expensive but you guys know best so I will get that too.

I can play games with that 8800 right? like CS:S, halo, halo 2

I mean i know i can play games witht the 8800 duh but people are saying that halo has graphics problems since its an older game. Is CS:S considered to be an older game? It better play CS:S cause thats the only game i play right now.

I have been thinking about getting halo and halo 2 sometime down the line though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom