New Build Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read your post after I posted all the parts. I see the Intel is the one that can be overclocked? I heard about overclocking. Never tried it. Intel the one that does that? What about the Memory and the Video card? yours superior?

Any processor can be overclocked. But if you overclock the e6320 I suggested, it will destroy that X2 5400+. The x1950xt graphic card, will absolutely stomp on that 7300GT. Theres just no comparison. The memory you chose is a little better though.

But my memory is this: Memory CAS Latency: 4-4-4-12 Not recommended for that Mobo I think.

hmm...I think people who have the DS3, have installed the G. Skill HZs on there before, and they have 4-4-4-12 timings, as well.

Sorry. I acted like I knew something. I was just reading the Spec sheet and ran across that. lol.:eek:

The P965 chipset has been revised and it will run way more memory now. G.skill is known to work with pretty much any board out there.....which is a reason why it's so highly recommended by enthusiasts. I know many people who run a DS3 and G.skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom