New Build Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indobos

In Runtime
Hello all, First post and was wondering. I am wanting to do a new build. This will be my first so I am asking for recommendations. I Mostly play strategy games. Since I got too addicted to WOW. Role playing and strategy games are what I am kinda into. with an occasional shooter game as well. I want to build a system for around $700. I would like this system to be able to be upgraded later. If that is possible. But I would like it to last for a bit. I don't need the latest and greatest and I am not too concerned with multitasking. Maybe have Itunes running in the background as I play a game would be cool. I also have to have something for downloading pictures and burning cd's. I like the Lightscribe thing that allows you to scribe the disks. If you could please help me out with this I would really appreciate any and all suggestions. Thank you

Thanks b1gapl, that was a fast response. I forgot I need an OS as well. What should I use. And would it be more beneficial to upgrade anything. maybe thow a hundy or two at this sytem to upgrade something? But thanks again for your promt response. I am dying to press the purchase button. :)

You could upgrade to a Seagate 7200.10 320gb hard drive, if you need more space. Or go for an 8800GTS 320mb graphic card.

Okay perfect. Think I am going to upgrade the drive space for now. This will be fully upgradeable later as well? Thanks again for your help.

That's a nice deal, with the games included. But if you were to overclock the CPU I suggested, it will leave that X2 5400+, in the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom