laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will an intel celeron play those games?

Will an Amd Sempron play those games?

What are the Amd Sermprons made to do? Game, business use?

Ati radeon x1100 good graphics for a laptop?

No, no, and no. I'm running a sempron on my desktop right now and I can run source on low, and hl2 on medium, and I've got a radeon 9700 graphics card which is considerably better than a x1100.

Semprons are a good gaming chip with good overclocking capabilities (I reccomend trying to find an older athlon wth a barton core), but are total crap when compared to the much newer milti-core 64 bit CPU's, and will be totally obsolete in a year or two when people start coding specifically for such chips.

What you need is a C2D system with a decent discrete graphics card like the nVidia 140m or x1800 with at least 128 megs of dedicated memory and a gig of system memory.

Mmm, I'm not 100% sure, but as per my understanding they are pretty much the same chip, but the x1600 is probably clocked a bit slower and will bench a bit lower b/c its meant for mobility.

ok I guess i don't know as much as i thought i knew about laptops. is a go 7600 good?

Oh and can you give me a website of a cheap laptop that will play CS:S without lag?

Why couldn't people make the core 2 duo laptops only for gamers? then it would be easy finding a gaming laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom