amd 6000 or intel E6600???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either one will do fine for gaming. I'd say, if you're into overclocking, get the e6600. If not, then the 6000+.

**** this question gets asked way too much
there is a search function on here you know lol

but yes the e6600 soley on the fact that you can overclock the **** out of it

They are the same price but I prefer the E6600 even stock becuase it does better in the majority of benchmarks. However AM2 boards are cheaper so it's up to you. Still the E6600 will overclock like mad.

Personally I would say the AMD, but, I really like AMD, and as far as overclocking goes, I don't know much about Intel, but I know that every AMD I had could overclock like a **** with stock cooling and run stable. :)

But, I've heard tons of good Stuff about Intel, so... I don't think you could go wrong with either one :D

Personally I would say the AMD, but, I really like AMD, and as far as overclocking goes, I don't know much about Intel, but I know that every AMD I had could overclock like a **** with stock cooling and run stable. :)

But, I've heard tons of good Stuff about Intel, so... I don't think you could go wrong with either one :D

The X2 6000 does not overclock well....your lucky to get 3.3ghz out of it while the E6600 is easy to hit 3.0-3.5ghz which would require an X2 to be around 3.8-4.0ghz to compete with it in benchmarks, which is not going to happen.

The X2 6000 does not overclock well....your lucky to get 3.3ghz out of it while the E6600 is easy to hit 3.0-3.5ghz which would require an X2 to be around 3.8-4.0ghz to compete with it in benchmarks, which is not going to happen.

and whats wrong with 3.3ghz.....i say get the AMD....you wont be sorry. Because really, between the two, you wont notice any difference in gaming(stock or OCed) except on paper, there will be no noticeable difference in actually using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom