Vista 64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronvongogo

Fully Optimized
Hello all,

Iv just changed from 32bit vista to 64bit, does anyone know some compression software that allows the right click function such as:
tugzip,winzip,winrar.

So far in vista iv installed tugzip and normally you can right click a file and choose extract to c: etc but I cant in vista 64 bit :( is there anyway to enable this?

Also I would prefer to get a third party firewall but I don't no any that support vista 64 bit, suggestions?

I also know that Zone Alarm has finally got their firewall (free version as well) updated for Vista. So that might work.

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/free/1025_update/zlsSetup_71_078_000_en.exe

I dont know if it is 64 Bit compatable. They dont say on their site. As for the WinRar i thought they had a 64 Bit version available?

Okay according to the WinRar site it does work so that might be your best bet. I dont know of any registry entries that do this buut i could have a look just in case.

I like 7zip too but on one occasion it could not open a certain type of zip file tugzip could so tugzip has since been my preferred choice :). I`ll give winrar another go and zonealarm thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom