Crysis - Hands on...for those, wondering if they can run it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what.. it will probably be on my harddrive forever just like hl2/css

I cant wait, but i do feel sorry for all of you out their not able to play it full settings like me :D

YES!!!! I have been skeptical about my new build if it could run Crysis. Crytek is the coolest developer! FarCry still looks good in my opinion.

They have a patching system setup, so once the there's a larger base with computers that can handle the "stock" version, they will release a patch that makes the graphics better, thus you'll need better hardware. Then, when hardware catches up again, they'll do it again, and they plan to keep doing this for several years, giving the game a longer life.

lol....I can see people with this game, not actually playing the game....but playing around the level shooting trees in halves, shooting their name in the dirt, picking up sticks and the chickens, appreciating the scenery, one...two...buckle my shoe, etc...

reminds me on Halo CUstom Edition when i get teh spray can and start graffiting on h2 zanzibar!!!

Haven't heard of minimum, but I'm guessing the recommended is something like, a dual core processor at least 2.4GHz, 2gb of ram, and an 8 series nvidia. And 10-30GB of hard drive space.

Haven't heard of minimum, but I'm guessing the recommended is something like, a dual core processor at least 2.4GHz, 2gb of ram, and an 8 series nvidia. And 10-30GB of hard drive space.

2.4 ghz P4/AMD equilavent or 2.4 Core 2 Duo or AMD equilavalent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom