AGP Graphics Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesphipps2

Solid State Member
I am looking for a graphics card it has to be An AGP one becaus emy pc is sort of old i prefer Nvidia over ATi but it dont really care My budget is $100-$300
"AU" yes australian do you have any suggestion. I have been looking at an Nvidia 7600 because i really dont play many games or maybe should i just get a new Mobo thats PCI-E compatable???

ps i really have no clue about computers sorry, but i know i have 500 watt psu 512mb ram soon to be 2gb that probably about it

yes, the 7600GT would be good, but unless you're into a lot of gaming and into computers, a new mobo may not be necessary. However, it will always boost your performance :)

If you want to go that route though, you might want to ask more about different hardware just so you know what to get and what not to :)

a 7600 GT will perform nicely for what you want and meet your budget :)

with 2 gigs of ram and a 7600gt youd get around 40-50 minimum id say unless your like using a sempron or celron processor

How much money you looking to spend? Because I would suggest just getting a new mobo with PCI-e and sAM2 or sLGA 775.

Yes But at about how many FPS can you give me an estimate ??? :)

depends a lot on the resolution you want to play at.

If you want 1024x768 I'd say you'll run about 55 FPS on average.

If you do 1680x1024.... that's a different story :)

You should be able to run it just fine with the 7600 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom