Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
A new version of my favorite mail client Thunderbird has just been released on an Mozilla mirror ftp site and will most likely be available on the website and by automatic updates later this day.
If you can't wait to get your hands on the latest version you could download the latest Thunderbird release for Windows, Mac or Linux.
The latest official version at this moment is version 2.0.0.0 and a lot of security patches and bug fixes have been implemented in this new version of Thunderbird.
According to the Rumbling Edge there have been 21 changes in the latest version of Thunderbird. Most notably are fixed security issue and one crash issue.
The official release notes have not been updated yet to reflect the changes of this new release of Thunderbird.
It is most likely that they will be updated once the version will be officially announced on the Thunderbird homepage and become available through the automatic update option from within Thunderbird.

found: neowin forum

I have extensions for Firefox that check my email already, plus a Yahoo widget on my desktop. I just wanted to see if it could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom