I need a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to find the UK distributor for my case but no luck every time I click on contact on the manufacturers home page it crashes on me can some one get me the email address and or the UK distributors details I just cant see them any ware.

I am trying to find the UK distributor for my case but no luck every time I click on contact on the manufacturers home page it crashes on me can some one get me the email address and or the UK distributors details I just cant see them any ware.

Hey man scan.co.uk sells it for 64.57 quid after VAT...not a bad price at all...
Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online from Scan Computers UK

They're pretty good as well...fast shipping....I prefer overclockers.co.uk but scan usually has the best prices and OcUK don't stock XClio

gurusan, Thanks for that dude ;) it is **** cheep I am going to order it on Friday.

I am intending to build the rig of the next few months, **** I need something to do to stop me drinking my self to death ;)

Hey Chris,

If you're gettin' that XClio Windtunnel, give me feedback, because I'm getting it too.

why do you guys use such big cases when the biggeset Mobo will fit into a case half the size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom