Im a noob with some gaming computer component questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would work, but they're probably not reliable brands. The model number of your Dell, should say somewhere in the front.

OK seriously, if you upgrade that Dell, it's not going to be much better than that build I suggested earlier. So I would recommend you get that build for $500. It would also be easier to upgrade in the future, because Dells crap is proprietary. And if you don't know how to build a computer, that's ok, because we'll be glad to help you.

ok ill consider it, thanks for all your help. with you build I wouldnt have lag running multiple programs right?

Not at all. That build I suggested, has a dual core processor, compared to your single core. Dual core is like having two brains or processors in one chip. I'm glad you will ditch Dell. Dells should be boycotted...lol.

Listen to b1gapl - the dude knows what hes talking about.

If you have lag, you need upgrades - and you can only upgrade a Dell so much.

Ok thank you very much. The things you mentioned and a audio card are all I need right? I never knew dell was that bad after I started looking on newegg a while back I started thinking they were way overpriced but who can blame them for over pricing... it works for them

Unless you're an audiophile, a sound card is not necessary. You might need another OS (operating system), if you don't have a Windows key and CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom