Proview 22" Monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Ok, i saw a Proview 22" monitor last night at walmart for 292.99 i know its bad to buy monitors at walmart.. but is this a good monitor for the price? they also had a 20" Proview for 218.99 they are both LCD's... bad monitor too buy or is it good?

well look it up on google or something... Just search for it and look @ the specs.

Also see what people review it as.

Yeah i have specs look nice.. but i wanted people opion on the monitor... didn't know if it was a good name brand or what.

I had a couple Proview CRT's, pretty sturdy, but they are very generic, they are also labeled as KWD or something else at different stores. But Proview CRT's have lasted me YEARS without a single hitch, I have no idea about their LCD's though.

Well the Proview LCD monitor says it uses 1680 x 1050 does that mean my video card in settings gotta go up to that cause it doesn't or will it just view as 1680 x 1050 anyways?

No, that means that if your video card can support 1680 x 1050, you can view in that resolution, but you don't have to.

Proview (aka KDX i think) is one of many generic monitor brands. They're okay but definitely not as good as a Sony or a Samsung.
I know the monitor you're talking about and it's not a very good deal at that price. You'd be much better off purchasing a Samsung 226BW. Excellent monitor and almost the same price. The contrast ratio, response time, brightness, and overall quality of the panel are much better on the Samsung monitor--I have it and it's great!
Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22" 2 ms (GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1(DC 3000:1) - Retail

Yeah, i saw it at Bestbuy the same one for 330... i hate to spend that much and have to wait for it to get here.. i think i might buy it at bestbuy for acouple more dollars.. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom