Nero Vision Error!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried to run MemTest86 to make sure all your RAM is good?

Try running it over night. Sometimes that will pick up errors that were previously missed. I know that when i ran memtest for 4 hours it had something like 9-10 passes with no problems. But i ran it overnight for over 10 hours and found out that there was errors that was missed at first. I have 5 errors.

Only thing it could be is that you havent updated your version of Nero in a while. So if that is the case the version you are using could be buggy still and not have errors like this corrected. I currently run version 7.5.9.0 on my Vista install. I dont even think that is the latest version.

well, i updated my nero and it didnt seemed to have solved the problem. i am on windows xp and not vista. this is just a skin.

i will let memtest run over night today.

I know that nerovision didn't work right for nero 7.7.5.1. I went back to an earlier version (7.7.5.9) that worked.

I also had issues with NV when I hack my hdtv cable box (via firewire). I uninstall the hacked drivers and it went back to normal. I got to figure out a way for them to coexist together

o yea. i should have mentioned this before, but i started getting these errors after i deleted all the startup registry from nero to make my computer bootup faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom