Woot got my P5N-E!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why the DS3 that is known to be 3.3 will not be 1333 FSB compatible. All they do is a BIOS flash pretty much to support it, it will boot up either way. I mean people overclock C2D's over 2000 FSB with DS3's sometimes...

I don't see why the DS3 that is known to be 3.3 will not be 1333 FSB compatible. All they do is a BIOS flash pretty much to support it, it will boot up either way. I mean people overclock C2D's over 2000 FSB with DS3's sometimes...

So I can buy that DS3 and hook it together with the upcoming C2D with 1333 FSB without a problem??

oops...sorry about that, Phanto. I fixed it. It still supports 1333....heh....It would be cool if the FSB was 1337 instead.

...open boxes aren't a bad idea you know guys....they still come with a guarantee on the actual part you're buying. They just don't guarantee that the accessories/manuals will be in the box.

So they're no more chancy than buying a retail package in terms of the actual item that you're purchasing.

...open boxes aren't a bad idea you know guys....they still come with a guarantee on the actual part you're buying. They just don't guarantee that the accessories/manuals will be in the box.

So they're no more chancy than buying a retail package in terms of the actual item that you're purchasing.

i guess ur correct.. but do they take from the return policy????

i guess ur correct.. but do they take from the return policy????

Same return policy...I called them up got an RMA number, pre-paid shipping and just shipped it out yesterday. Newegg has the best customer service there is and Open Box is no different.

Same return policy...I called them up got an RMA number, pre-paid shipping and just shipped it out yesterday. Newegg has the best customer service there is and Open Box is no different.

Yeah your case was just unfortunate...it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it's open box or not.

Open Box does make a difference I would say becuase on average Open Box have more defects from people...still yes my case was unfortunate and I'm not sure If I want to send for another P5N-E Open Box or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom