Vista not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay huh? I dont get what you are trying to say? The folder options is located in the control panel.

Start>Control Panel>Appeareance & personalization>Folder Options

That is where it is located. It isnt in the Main Windows anymore.

Actually it is in the main Window .. just click the drop down menu Organize and folder options ..

No no no... Sorry I should have been more clear.. I do know where the folder options are, but when I change them they are not changing.. The window just refreshes and the folder stays the same. There are hidden files in the folder I am trying to unhide. I just wanted to know if anyone knew what was causing this? I mean it could be a simple option that I misclicked. Or it could be Vista being a pain in my rear. Thanks in Advance.

Only thing i can say is to make sure you have the option checked to unhide system files. If they still dont then something is up with your install.

Meh.. I figured I might need to reinstall but I hate calling Microshaft... they are all like Is this on more than one PC I say no then I have to type in a key blah blah blah.. Bah.. The funny thing is it has been working for sooo long then all of a sudden wam bam thank you sir..

this is what mine looks like and it shows all the hidden folders(see attached). have you tried restarting the computer?

Attachments

• folder.jpg
    folder.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 49
Mine looks just like that.. Cept I have Ultimate so it has a few more options.. But it looks just like that.. still not working though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom