Dropdown Menu's ... unclickable most of the itme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no...only this forum. those links work on every vB forum I visit that's running 3.6.5. Perhaps if the admins would take the time upgrade to 3.6.7 PL1, it might fix the issue.

edit....might fix the issues

wow... give the mod's & admin's more credit... just b/c the forum isn't perfect doesn't mean they aren't trying to fix the probs.

wow... give the mod's & admin's more credit... just b/c the forum isn't perfect doesn't mean they aren't trying to fix the probs.

I think it's more of who is able to do it...and the one or two who can, aren't dedicating their lives to TF. Shame on them. ;) (Kidding of course.)

This is a odd bug, but reamber tech forums is still under a ongoing overhaul so I think we can expect some bug's, I have no doubt that it will be fixed in a short time :).

This is a odd bug, but reamber tech forums is still under a ongoing overhaul so I think we can expect some bug's, I have no doubt that it will be fixed in a short time :).

Expect some bugs? Never...squash them all! I hope you're right though...until then, middle-click username's, woot!

The version of vB has all kinds of new bells and whistles... but an upgrade is just that: transferring what you already have to a newer version. The upgrade went fairly smooth, but the kinks are not completely worked out.

Things are improving though. it may not be fast, but it is getting better.

Well I am just glad TF is working - the internet needs more places where intellectual people can talk about tech and shoot the proverbial and not have little or any "OMG OMG [insert interchangeable celebrity name hear] has a new hair doo/dress/shoos/addiction/sex scandal"

I dunno. The problems been around for about a week. Give them another 3 weeks and they will be as bad as I am about fixing stuff. :)

I dunno. The problems been around for about a week. Give them another 3 weeks and they will be as bad as I am about fixing stuff. :)

I don't know where you have been but this problem as been around since the upgrade which has been much more than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom