help with 7600 gt gfx card

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mouse pad would be optimal for smoothness.

You'll find it's max, when you begin to see artifacts or in game, slowing down.

I overclocked it with nTune and here are the results of my 3DMark06 score.
I made a 2860
SM 2.0 Score- 1242
HDR/SM 3 Score- 1204
CPU Score 838.

Before overclocking my score was 2730.
Now will i notice any changes in my games, will i be able to increase any settings. The game i enjoy playing the most is Call of Juarez, im trying to find the best settings for it.

is their a certain setting to choose with nvidia cp. I just to the basic mode and set it to balanced. im not sure i wanna buy a new gfx card yet. is their anything i can do to increase my gfx card performance by maybe spending 50dollars MAX. I dont mind overclocking my cpu if its possible?

Just keep it below 60C. Any CPU can overclock, granted that the motherboard has overclocking options.

i just used ntune to tune my system for 20 minutes. It increased a couple stats. I then ran 3dmark06 and it dropped my scores my 900. Is that normal?

Krazy that computer looks fine. Just buy a mouse pad and see if that makes a difference. If that doesn't upgrade memory to 2gb.

My computers run any game on high settings just fine with no lag.

I ran 3dMark06 a few months back with my XFX 7600GT and got pretty similiar results with E6400 @ 3.2Ghz and 1GB DDR2-800 RAM. I can't remember my score off-hand but I know it was pretty close to what you got.

If you're not satisfied you'll probably have to just go out and buy a new card to be honest. I mean you CAN try and OC it, but I don't know how much that'll increase the performance (though I never tried OCing a GFX card before). That's something you might want to look into before you actually go out and buy a new card though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom