My new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpetroz4

Baseband Member
Well the new computer is finally done! First thanks to everyone that helped answer my questions with this new build and my old laptop

Now the specs....

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 6300 @ 3.6Ghz
Motherboard: Abit IB9
Memory: 2 GB OCZ Plantinum Series DDR2
Video Card: Nvidia GForce 7800 GT
Hard Drive: 250GB ahh **** i forget who made it
CD/DVD: LightScribe 8x DVD-RW by who cares
Case: Eagle Tech GSR 4500 w/ 450W Power Supply

Grand Total: $430.00

Whattya think?

how did that happen?? i mean even with good mobos ppl struggle to hit 3.3 ghz and u got a cheaper one and got a better overclock

i guess ur one of the real lucky ones or hes lying, i'd lean more towards lying

Jesus - that seems a little high on a E6300 due to its low multiplier - screenies or it didnt happen, and if it really is at that speed, BENCHMARK IT!

This is the Perks of having a roomate working at a computer store, most of this stuff was dirt cheap, and my bad to anyone reading about the processor speed, it's 1.86 Ghz, im dead tired and thinking as the processor as 2 of them and doubled it. SORRY but I still love this thing

You can't get THAT lucky... Or maybe he actually has an E4300 and pulled a water system out of $400 to get to 3.6? Or just running at like 150 degrees with an E4300? Who knows..

edit: or that... my bad, cool build for $400.. PSU kinda sucks though and IIRC the eagle tech cases look so mind-numbling bad :O

haha **** i got bombarded with im a liar, people ive been up since 5am and just got off work 2 hours ago, cut me a break :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom