Whats your 3d Benchmark results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually seems it does stes score was 2900 sumthin while i got 4100. but my g card lettin me down not o/c well/ if i put my g card down to 950 mem and core up i might get more ill go see now lol.

nice score.... u probably could have gotten 14k if u didn't have Vista, and the thing that posts ur Benchmark Score isn't Vista Compatible lol!!!

People fail to realize DX 10 will eventually be released for XP.

Now lets see your score on Max settings. (Excluding anything in the rendering section, as I didn't turn any of that on.)

You can increase your score by firstly, running it on xp :)p) and then turning everything off in MSconfig, and running the test with minimum running processes.

ya like when u intsall xp, load all ur drivers, then go to msconfig and disable stuff

my g card letting me down bigtime. cant even get upwards of 625 core and 950 mem. best i can get is prob 620/975 and that not completley stable either. ill try run max everything. including res?

ill get that max thing done tomorrow bed time now lol. leave me with details of settings i need ste thanks bye.

my g card letting me down bigtime. cant even get upwards of 625 core and 950 mem. best i can get is prob 620/975 and that not completley stable either. ill try run max everything. including res?

ill get that max thing done tomorrow bed time now lol. leave me with details of settings i need ste thanks bye.

Just put everything on max, max out the resolution, 8 aa sampling, 16 antitrophic filtering. (however you spell it, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom