Antec 900 case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Tuniq Tower will fit fine...and the 8800GTX will fit..but only if you move the lower hard drive cage up (no biggie)

What about the side fan??? I've been reading that the side fan on the case gets in the way and cannot be used...

What about the side fan??? I've been reading that the side fan on the case gets in the way and cannot be used...

There is no side fan included...there's a spot to mount a 120mm fan though and I had one mounted there for a time and didn't have any problems....

Honestly it's not really needed...it has 2 120mm fans sucking in air through the front....1 120mm exhaust fan in the back....the PSU sucks air out the bottom back and a huge 200mm exhaust fan expelling hot air from the top...

When I added the 120mm fan on the side I didn't notice any difference in gpu temps...

yeah i would get that case for sure, really good looks great. i want to get it but i already modded the case i got now and love it:D

Well I got it. Everything looks good and is running much cooler... I also swapped out my MB with one I ordered a long time ago and just got in today. After I got everything setup I ran 3dmark06 again and improved my score by a couple hundred points...

My tuniq tower should be here in a couple days. Then I'll be able to push it a little. We'll see...:D

i fitted a Akasa 120mm fan for the side window and it dropped my gpu temps slightly more.

this case is the best!! i mean it already has 4 fans, and u can still add another 1 for xtra cooling for ur CPU and GPU, i mean those will make ur system run way way way cooler!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom