woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the stock speeds on it? And why did you buy it, if the fan is missing. Did you get an aftermarket cooler for it?

What are the stock speeds on it? And why did you buy it, if the fan is missing. Did you get an aftermarket cooler for it?
stock speeds are the xtx's stock speeds. i dont know, the guy couldve have flashed the card and changed the stock speeds, but i doubt it. i googled x1900xt-x and all xtx stuff came up.

and for the cooler, for now, i have a 100mm full blast and a 120mm on it... idle around 55~60, and people tell how it can go up to 100 full load, mine does. So, Im dirt cheap right now, (call me a bum, currently, i have $2.39) and am in desperate need of another fan. So... yea, for now, Im gona get a new fan off of ebay for 3 bucks, and maybe add another. maybe somewhere down the road ill get a new aftermarket cooler. i mean, these are temps the stock cooler gets, so im "ok" for now.

look how much i won it for. dont tell me thats not bad for an x1900xtx.

OMG 100C full load? Drop some ice on that thing. Not literally of course, but try to get something to cool it down, as soon as possible.

its not normal, but theres alot of people saying they get that. im not gaming for a while, im gona buy a few things on ebay, see what i can do....
its normal for it to get to 85 on max load... but again, thats 15º difference... and lucky you trotter, 1950 is a LOT cooler and power efficient... id take a 1950xtx over this any day, but this thing still flies...

right now its idling at 58. surprisingly, the 12v rail seems to be stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom