crysis omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think no system is going to run crysis at high settings my brother says it will be another 5 years before any hardware can take advantage of the programming in the crysis graphics engine and pipeline commands i bet a physx engine thing would help also my brother said theres a new processor coming out in the next year that'll be really fast or something and he says it will only take 5 seconds to boot is that true and if so how amazing would that be lolz omhz laughzoz lolzorizorz

i think no system is going to run crysis at high settings my brother says it will be another 5 years before any hardware can take advantage of the programming in the crysis graphics engine and pipeline commands i bet a physx engine thing would help also my brother said theres a new processor coming out in the next year that'll be really fast or something and he says it will only take 5 seconds to boot is that true and if so how amazing would that be lolz omhz laughzoz lolzorizorz

You need to spank your brother...

And lay off the drugs too....

you guys are funny thats why i like coming here can you answer one question for me though is it true about the new faster processor cuz i told my brother that theres a limit to how fast this stuff can be i mean the speed of electricity is only so fast ya know??? so he says theres some no procedure for the silicone and stuff and i think they should save the silicone for some ugly girls chest you know what i mean yea you do so if anyone knows about the new processor or if it doesnt really exist can you tell me lawlzorz lawllercopterizorz

wow. I haven't laughed this much in a while. Not only at molsens "zorz" after everything, his cute avvy of bob f ' in saget, but of the people (no offense) that thought he was serious.

I haven't seen an intelligent post by Molsen in quite some time.

Anyway, who cares, Crysis will probably suck anyway.

wow. I haven't laughed this much in a while. Not only at molsens "zorz" after everything, his cute avvy of bob f ' in saget, but of the people (no offense) that thought he was serious.

I haven't seen an intelligent post by Molsen in quite some time.

Anyway, who cares, Crysis will probably suck anyway.

gasp.... didn't u see the trailer? lol jk jk i can't see the future so i can't tell... but it will probably be the ultimate gamer's GPU benchmark for the next 6 months

omg hay guyz im totally intelligent geeze why would you think otherwise just because i cant type perfectly okay im sorry im not some secretary with some crazy fingers besides i dont really care what you think im not here to impress anybody with my internet whimsy and fake expertise that anyone with any kind of sense can muster up with a little googling and yall are the ones who dont know things youre the unintelligent retardzor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom