a possible build, plz critique?

Status
Not open for further replies.
woo! i got my motherboard installed! i dropped a screw on it like twice, will that cause any problems?? what part do i install next? some guides say the PSU, the one here says cpu and ram, but i dont have my cpu yet...

You should have the CPU, heatsink and fan, RAM installed before you install it into the case. It makes things easier that way. Then you install the PSU, hard drives, optical, and graphic card. In no particular order.

trust me u need to take ur motherboard out to get the cpu heatsink on properly. i learnt that the hard way lol

woo! i got my motherboard installed! i dropped a screw on it like twice, will that cause any problems?? what part do i install next? some guides say the PSU, the one here says cpu and ram, but i dont have my cpu yet...

dont worry about it, unless the screw fell in after u installed it, hooked it up, and powered up the system..... then u don't have to worry

OK, i got all my parts but im a little hesitant on some things if you all could please help...

my processor fits into my board correctly and everything but when i try to close the lid and pin it is VERY difficult to close it. im hesitant to do this cuz i dont wanna mess up my processor. does it usually take that much force?

also, my heatsink is weird, it is an arctic cooler 7. only 2 pins will close down but the other two wont.

Edit: i finagled the card and thats all good... new question though, what is the power setting for the US? 230 or the other one on the power supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom