where is/are the default boot loading screen file(s) located at??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think think the simplest thing to do is to download an XP key from torrents for not bothering and ofcourse reformat the HDD.

and what? Have the believe-so copy i have of Windows XP Pro on my computer? No thx. My friend's same OS is pirated n his computer is somewhat messed up, keeps asking him to get a real copy n he cant download updates anymore.

external hdd. get a copy of bartpe (google)

know of a guide to using bartpe? Sounds like a good idea, but is it necessary to use when it sounds easier to put the i386 folder to my external HDD n then all back to my internal HDD?

sry if i didnt respond for a while, been busy.

know of a guide to using bartpe? Sounds like a good idea, but is it necessary to use when it sounds easier to put the i386 folder to my external HDD n then all back to my internal HDD?

sry if i didnt respond for a while, been busy.

it isn't that simple. you need to reinstall windows. there was a pc world article talking about it once. I post it here once, but since they updated the site, you can't find old stuff.

try pc world

it isn't that simple. you need to reinstall windows. there was a pc world article talking about it once. I post it here once, but since they updated the site, you can't find old stuff.

try pc world

hmm so........i guess the best way to fix my problem is to get an OEM of Windows XP Pro then?

any reason y i shouldnt get the OEM n not retail?

sry, i kind a feel depressed about not having a working computer. I'm out of options!

are you having a problem making the cd? if so let me know.

PC World - Answer Line: Create a Windows CD for PCs That Don't Have One

no no, i just wanted to see if i can get the theme default Windows loading boot screen back on my HDD to see if that can fix my computer, because this is the ONLY problem y my computer when down on me.

dont u get it? I only need the file/folder that contains the default theme loading screen is all then probably my computer can be fixed. Again, THIS IS THE ONLY REASON Y MY COMPUTER WENT DOWN, BECAUSE I REPLACED IT BY ACCIDENT!!

no no, i just wanted to see if i can get the theme default Windows loading boot screen back on my HDD to see if that can fix my computer, because this is the ONLY problem y my computer when down on me.

dont u get it? I only need the file/folder that contains the default theme loading screen is all then probably my computer can be fixed. Again, THIS IS THE ONLY REASON Y MY COMPUTER WENT DOWN, BECAUSE I REPLACED IT BY ACCIDENT!!

I'd already got that. I did the exact same thing that you did about 3-4 years ago. it was easier to reinstall than replace that file. if you do it the way that I told you, you would still be able to keep your document and settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom