Antec 900 case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan1784

In Runtime
I'm looking at getting the Antec 900 case today... Are these cases any good? I know they look pretty sweet...

My local computer shop has them in so going on impulse I was gonna go pick one up today...

I have one and I like it...it has excellent cooling and a lot of room.

1 thing is a bit weird though..the PSU is located on the bottom of the case which can make wire management a bit tricky...but still do-able.

Yea...pick one up. It's one of the best mid-tower cases, with great air flow and room to work with.

Ive got one and ive got nothing bad to say about it, looks great, has great cooling, and most importantly its built well and i know this for a fact as mine took a 2 feet fall off my couch and it came down with a HUGE bang, theres not one mark on it!
Buy it, you will love it:D

EDITED to say you will be one of the lucky ones who gets the 2 holes in the back of the case for watering cooling, they updated the case not so long ago, i was abit unlucky and missed this, oh well dout ill be using water cooling anyway.......

Ive got one and ive got nothing bad to say about it, looks great, has great cooling, and most importantly its built well and i know this for a fact as mine took a 2 feet fall off my couch and it came down with a HUGE bang, theres not one mark on it!
Buy it, you will love it:D

i had a similar experience......this is the case to get

Well if the cost isn't to high I'm sure I'll get one today...

Will a Tuniq Tower fit in one of these with no problem? I just ordered on of those and would be bummed if it didn't...

Id have thought so, theres a fair bit of space in here, and a 8800GTX fits in aswell.

yep, a tuniq 120 will fit in fine, an 8800gtx will fit, but the wiring is a little tricky/tight, but definately do-able. both 8800gts' fine fine with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom