Whats your 3d Benchmark results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was pretty average for stock, single cards..

Well that one guy had a Athlon X2 4800 and just a geforce 8800 GTS 320mb, all stock, not OCed and he got 8200, the geforce 8800 GTS 640mb on their tests with a X6800 only got 8830!?!?

Its possible that the rest of the system wasn't considered.

For example, all of the following items can affect a score. (Not limited to of course)
Room Temp
CPU temp
Mobo temp and chipset temps
Amount of RAM and timmings (And it voltage)
Amount of running processes
Amount of OS Tweakage ( pretaining to memory and pagefile)

The list goes on and on.. Point is, unless we know exactly every aspect of the systems, we can't really pin down why the scores are such.

Ah I knew those factors can affect the score I just never knew they could affect the score by that much

btw do u use any programs to do you overclocking like ATItool to overclock ur geforce?

Rivaturner
Course I could get higher clocks on my card if I choose to Flash my BIOS and increase the PCIE Voltage.

eventually I may get around to doing it.

Rivaturner
Course I could get higher clocks on my card if I choose to Flash my BIOS and increase the PCIE Voltage.

eventually I may get around to doing it.

Can you help me out when I finally get my new system? Any good overclocking guides u recommend?

Your score makes a lot of sense, cause the guy with ur same processor with a geforce 8800 gts 320mb got +800 higher. Is all your stuff stock?

Ya everything is stock, probally wont oc till the games get more demanding or till i get a new main pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom