new build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazieaznboi

Daemon Poster
hello. i just messed up my DFI Nf4-D so i need to get another motherboard, processor, and a set of ram. im planning to go am2 because i am on a budget. i only have access to anitec so can anyone give me some suggetions on motherboards, and processers, and rams? i will probably be going for the x2 3600 brisbane.

Anitec Computer Technology - Canada's Online Computer Store - www.anitec.ca

EDIT: what do you guys think?

Anitec.ca - Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe - nForce 570 SLI (Athlon64/X2/FX/Sempron) PCI-E Socket AM2
Anitec.ca - AMD Athlon64 X2 3600+ (1.9 GHz) Dual-Core Socket AM2 Processor
Anitec.ca - G.Skill Extreme F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ 2GB PC2-6400 DDR2 Kit

btw, what is the difference between windsor and brisbane?

is the 2 motherboards you recommended better than the one i posted?

BTW, im selling my Opteron 144, DFI Lanparty UT NF4-D (messed it up when i used winflash. it froze my computer and caused a corrupt BIOS), and OCZ performance series pc3500

Actually get the motherboard you posted. I just wasn't sure of your budget. Oh...sorry about that. I meant to link the 2gb kit of that G. Skill, and I linked the 1GB. Oh and the difference between Windsor and Brisbane, is that the Brisbane is on the 65nm process, and the Windsor is on the 90nm process.

Actually get the motherboard you posted. I just wasn't sure of your budget. Oh...sorry about that. I meant to link the 2gb kit of that G. Skill, and I linked the 1GB. Oh and the difference between Windsor and Brisbane, is that the Brisbane is on the 65nm process, and the Windsor is on the 90nm process.

the x2 3800 is windsor but its also 65nm and its the same price as the x2 3600

Anitec.ca - Shop for CPU/Processors in Canada (Socket AM2)

EDIT: or do u mean the 3600 x2?

peter, i havent thought about the price yet. i will get back to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom