Pandora Radio, simple, yet effective

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsabree

Fully Optimized
As i was browsing the Internet I came across this web page called Pandora radio and at first i was a bit skeptical (because of the name "Pandora".. you know "Pandora's box")

But then I started to use It and realized how usefull it really is.

Basically you start out having to enter one of your favorite singer/song and it will then start playing music that sounds similar or carries the same traits as that song. I think its an ingenious idea because I always find myself not knowing what to listen to next, I listen to the same song/album over and over and never nothing new.. but this has changed that :D

Try it out, its really quite usefull:
Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

Been listening to Pandora for a couple months now. It's a great site, I've found a few new bands from it.

I've had Pandora bookmarked for quite a while now. I't great to listen to just the type and style you want.

@Preacher, Log in and put in a band of the type you want, or a song, or just the style. Pandora streams a song, you can vote yes or no. Your choices shape what your music will be.

yeah... I wasn't sure how popular it was, but i just wanted to make sure you guys heard about it.

It just amazes me how accurate this thing is, how they can even separate rap into like 100 different types (I listen to hiphop/rap)

Yeah.. I have this really bad habit of having to have music playing at all times while im on the computer (unless im playing a game)

So this is a big help for me....

I no longer have to construct a playlist hundreds of songs long that randomize just so i can have music playin at all times :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom