Windows Vista Gaming Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vista is not that much of a resource hog. Compared to XP i use only about 400kb more in Vista than in XP. That is only cause i run the Sidebar.

Other than that i do not have that much more resources bring used. So Snake91839 you said it yourself. You havent used Vista. Dont go saying things about it if you dont know.

The Aero effects would have been the issue. But that can easily disabled. As it already has been. Aero should have automatically shut off when you started the game. It does for all of mine. I am able to run several games all with high resolution and full details with absolutely no issues at all.

Games such as Doom 4, UT 2004, Star Wars KOTOR, Prey, F.E.A.R., CS:S., Warcraft 3, Halo, Halo 2, Lost Planets Demo among others. Some of those games espically the Lost Plaents Demo use a lot of GFX and CPU. More than Vista does. I am able to run it in Vista with full everything at 1280*1024. I cant even do that in XP. So goes to show you that gaming for Vista is getting better.

well, then i'm sorry for my comments on vista, I really don't know that much about it.

But, I can't help to prefer anything Unix over Windows :p :D

That is fine if you prefer anyting Unix over Vista. But the false info that is around about Vista is just annoying. I have run it since it was RC1 as my main OS with no issues at all.

It is just a matter of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom