keyboard/mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmatt

The Bulldog
Ive been lazy and I still have a good ole ps/2 keyboard mouse generic setup. they have performed valiantly but I need something new/ what is a good mid priced keyboard mouse set?

I would highly recommend Logitech products over Microsoft. In terms of high performance gaming mice, I think Logitech is definately the king. If you have the money try to save for a G11 keyboard ( G15 if you want the unnecessary LCD ) and G5 mouse ( G7 for wireless ). You won't regret it, just read up on the great reviews. I personally still have my good ole MX 518, and its one of the best mice Ive ever used in my lifetime.

I wouldnt buy a wireless keyboard, last time i got one i took it back to the shop the next day! it was fine for typing etc but on one of my games id press 2-3 buttons at once and they wouldnt work, this was a Logitech one aswell.
So id get a wired keyboard and a wireless mouse(try and get a laser one there the most accurate and there great for gaming) also if your getting a cordless mouse try and find one thats rechargable because it saves on buying battery's all the time

I have a Logitech Mx310 mouse and it's quite good...it was very cheap and is nice and simple with an excellent/comfortable feel. Very accurate too..and I've used it for over a year now and it's still doing fine even with me Quaking like a madman.

i would rather go for the g7 keyboard and g5(2000 dpi) or mx518(1600) mice from logitech...good for gaming and everything from surfing the web...you dont have to move your mouse to go back to the previous page, just click on the 4 button on the mice...great if your parents walk in if you know what i mean lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom