Recommend me a power supply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like fortron, and its rohs, even though it doesnt improve performance, but its good for the environment... and i like that. so go with either 3... itd go

the pc power and cooling
the corsair
the fortron

dont get me wrong, its VERY close, but the fortron may die before the other ones... so thats why its last. pc power and cooling is one of the best, if not, the best brand for psus... i think vernong said they merged with ocz now... the corsair one is good, but only 520watts, but 12v is very good.

btw teh ocz psu's are rebranded fortron's according to gaara

Ok, i'm gonna go for the corsair one, since it has free shipping, i save $8 with that. And the corsair meets all my needs.

I will post some pictures and my thoughts about the psu once it arrives.

If there was a thermaltake 750w toughpower for 119, and the corsair was for 129, should i cancel the corsair order and buy the thermaltake?

Edit: Quick, before my newegg order goes through.

If there was a thermaltake 750w toughpower for 119, and the corsair was for 129, should i cancel the corsair order and buy the thermaltake?

Edit: Quick, before my newegg order goes through.

The Thermaltake is slightly more powerful....but the Corsair is a little better quality...I'd just stick with the Corsair.

I'd get the Corsair, but yeah if you have money go for the PC power/cooling 610w.

Honestly, you only need about 60 bucks the most to power your system. ****, a fortron 400W will work just fine..

HAHA that psu you have now certainly wouldnt cope with that spec, good on you for buying a new psu, its the most important pc part really as everything depends on it

Man, i feel stupid now. I paid 129 for the corsair on newegg. Since i'm such a loyal newegg customer i assumed they had the lowest price. But on buy.com and zip zoom fly it was around $100 more or less. Oh well.....i guess i'm paying for newegg's good customer service. BTW the psu arrives tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom