reconvinced my parents to get me a new system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well siddath just so you know, any product if you overclock it or modify it, and you tell them you did, your just giving them an excuse to void your warranty. No company will cover products if you tell them you destroyed it by overclocking ( not even G.Skill ) simply because theres so many ways you can screw it up like overclocking the ram with way too high of a voltage. Just simply don't tell them you did, and theres no problem.

Well siddath just so you know, any product if you overclock it or modify it, and you tell them you did, your just giving them an excuse to void your warranty. No company will cover products if you tell them you destroyed it by overclocking ( not even G.Skill ) simply because theres so many ways you can screw it up like overclocking the ram with way too high of a voltage. Just simply don't tell them you did, and theres no problem.

yep juts say i over-used it and they will likely believe it.....

cyberpowerpc is horrible, I bought one from there like 3 years ago.. their wiring sucks, and when my hard drive crashed it took me 2 months to get a new one from them. Poor support.. very poor. Id rather stick my head in a microwave then buy a prebuilt.

cyberpowerpc is horrible, I bought one from there like 3 years ago.. their wiring sucks, and when my hard drive crashed it took me 2 months to get a new one from them. Poor support.. very poor. Id rather stick my head in a microwave then buy a prebuilt.

CyberPower Customer Ratings, Reviews and Prices at ResellerRatings

They got pretty decent reviews with an average of 7.26 out of 10 in 1435 reviews. Everyone is bound to have a bad experience somewhere, I think Cyberpower pc offer some of the lowest prices ( 60 for labor ) while still maintaining a decent customer satisfaction rating. Compare this to:
Ibuypower which just has horrid ratings over the last 6 months

iBUYPOWER.COM Customer Ratings, Reviews and Prices at ResellerRatings

the two cheapest and most reliable manufactures of custom pc's that i would reccomend: the first is a cyberpowerpc.com the other is velocitymicro.com

hope this helps they really are the cheapest out there

vernong, I just got some bogus ram with cyberpowerpc and got the G.skill ram at newegg ( to save tons of money ). Ram is easy to install, and you'll have to test it yourself either way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom