Advices for notebook?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olimpija

Beta member
Hi!!
My name is Olimpija, and I am researching the internet in order to buy a laptop computer. Computers are not something that I know a lot of things about, so I need an advice from you, who already use notebooks, what kind of notebooks do you have and are you satisfied with them. I am from Macedonia, and I have heard from many people that Mac computers are the best, but for using them in USA. So, any advice from you are well come. I have friend who will bring the computer for me from America, and I need to choose some. The money which I am ready to spend for that is.. 900$. I need it mostly to be on the Internet, writing..because I am going on university in October...

well, if u are getting it from america, go with acer. they are pretty good. make sure u get a core2 duo processor, atleast 1-2gig od ram, and other stuff u may require. check out newegg.com for acer laptops. if not go with hp, i dont think dell would be a good option.

Hey..

if you want you can check on this.. Over 30,000 Items Online - Electronics, Digital Camera, Gaming Accessories, Cell Phones, Auto Audio, Computer Hardware, Blank DVD Media, DVD Duplicator, DVD Burner, DVD Printer, DVD Copier, Dual Layer DVD Burner, Cheap DVD Burner, Media Printer Inkje

Intel Pentium M Processor with 2MB on-die cachea
Speeds at 1.67Ghz-2.50Ghz (Dothan), 400 & 533Mhz FSB
Intel 915GM & ICH6
Supports DDR333/400 SODIMM, 2 x SODIMM Sockets expandable to 2 GB
12.1" WXGA (1280X800) TFT Display High Contrast
Embedded Intel 915GM VGA, DVMT expandable 128MB
24X CD-RW / 8 X DVD Combo Drive or 4X DVD��R/RW / CD-RW Dual Layer

i found this at Skimp.org - Hot Deals, Coupons, Freebies

You wont get quite as fast a notebook, but if quality and durability are things you are looking for, then I highly recommend the thinkpad series.

They are bit more expensive, but as with anything in the computer world, you pretty much pay for what you get.

If you are wanting to spend $900 on a laptop for nothing more than typing and net stuff, then this is probably the computer for you.

You wont get quite as fast a notebook, but if quality and durability are things you are looking for, then I highly recommend the thinkpad series.

They are bit more expensive, but as with anything in the computer world, you pretty much pay for what you get.

If you are wanting to spend $900 on a laptop for nothing more than typing and net stuff, then this is probably the computer for you.
:) Thank you guys really for the advices. But what kind of computers are those thinkpad?I haven`t heard about them before? :) It is because I don`t understand a lot about computers, but also, have in ming that I am from Macedonia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom