How does my build look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint71

In Runtime
ye i was gonna get that motherboard but all the reviews i have read have some things to say about the board being picky. So I got the ASUS P5B Deluxe Wifi instead but I would have stuck with the MSI anyday if I knew that the motherboard was not dead but the PSU rather. CompUSA told me the motherboard was dead :(

i mean compusa would at least do a psu test, right?

ye the first time i sent it there they didnt and just told me when i came back that the motherboard was dead. But since today i was working and got paid to fix my computer :D, they tested everything.

When they suggested that it could be the CPU and PSU are wrong since the motherboard was brand freaking new, I was about to fall down. I could barely hear anything they were saying since I didnt want the CPU to be the one causing all the trouble since neweggs exchange and return policy on those items stinks. But good thing we used an opened box cpu to test it out and that didnt work so it wasnt the cpu so we used a different PSU and then it worked :D

Picking a motherboard is proving to be a tough decision. I plan on doing some overclocking and need a board that can run memory at higher speeds. What is the difference between Vista Ultimate and Premium anyway. I guess I don't have a choice with the operation system and have to get Vista if I want to play the new games with Drectx 10.

I ordered all of my parts guys along with a nice digital camera to take some pictures. How do i take the pictures from a digital camera and put it on a computer anyway? I have never had a digital camera before. I should be getting the rest on my parts some time next week. So look for a new thread next week. Woot I'm excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom