BSOD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a hardware address. but although it rarely happens software can hardware errors. it's usually with conflicting software on the machine.

I had a system crash with nerovision today (2nd time). it gave me a weird error code that was hardware related it worked fine in the past. I immediately knew the problem. I hacked my cable box so I could record hdtv through the firewire port using windows media center. I knew that it was related to that, so I uninstalled that software and the problem went away

so much for my hdtv shows

that's a hardware address. but although it rarely happens software can hardware errors. it's usually with conflicting software on the machine.

I had a system crash with nerovision today (2nd time). it gave me a weird error code that was hardware related it worked fine in the past. I immediately knew the problem. I hacked my cable box so I could record hdtv through the firewire port using windows media center. I knew that it was related to that, so I uninstalled that software and the problem went away

so much for my hdtv shows

so if i just replace the current video card with the same model..assuming the video card is defective..i should be ok, rite?

do you know how to burn an iso file? burn it as a disc image with nero or alcohol. turn off your computer. turn it back on. hit delete or f2 to get in your bios. set your bios to boot from cd first, the hdd second. hit f10 to accept and yes to exit. it will boot off of the diagnostic disc. it might ask you to hit a key to boot off of cd

do you know how to burn an iso file? burn it as a disc image with nero or alcohol. turn off your computer. turn it back on. hit delete or f2 to get in your bios. set your bios to boot from cd first, the hdd second. hit f10 to accept and yes to exit. it will boot off of the diagnostic disc. it might ask you to hit a key to boot off of cd

yeah i know all that. but after it goes through all that..it shows something similar to dos and it looks like its in A drive. from there i dont know how to run diagnostics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom